Breast Cancer Awareness, Stories, Support

This blog is dedicated to everyone who has been touched by Breast Cancer. It is a means of sharing my story (the good the bad the ugly) and to spread awareness. My first post: October 1st 2010. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please follow as I share my story. Leave a comment or share an experience. You can contact me by e-mail at YourBoobsOrYourLife@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sweetpea



Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month (Breast Cancer Awarenes Promotions 1)

2013 is almost over...have you had your boobs checked? Go get that mammogram! Do that self exam! Early detection is so important!


Dicks Sporting Goods: This year Dicks Sporting Goods Foundation is donating $250,000 to the National Brest Cancer Foundation To help win the battle against Breast Cancer.


Dicks Sporting Goods

No comments:

Post a Comment