Breast Cancer Awareness, Stories, Support

This blog is dedicated to everyone who has been touched by Breast Cancer. It is a means of sharing my story (the good the bad the ugly) and to spread awareness. My first post: October 1st 2010. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please follow as I share my story. Leave a comment or share an experience. You can contact me by e-mail at YourBoobsOrYourLife@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sweetpea



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Got Boobs...Check them!!!!

Yes it is October and everywhere you look there is pink!!! Its wonderful to have a whole month where everyone is spreading awareness. Now ladies some time today while you are at home do a self exam and do one at least once a month. Are you due for a mammogram??? schedule it. October is great but you need to love your boobs all year long. Guys you should check yours too and everyone encourage the women in your life to do a self exam and schedule their mammograms!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment